For August 2007 resources click on the links below.
About the TCol online classroom
- Is subject & topic focused around church history, theology, Biblical insights and worship leadership.
- Each month presents small, critical samples of data for laity and students to think on, use in liturgy or worship contexts.
- Become involved. Enrol in one of the foundation courses
- Lead Worship!
- The Third Canon, 10 steps from the early church to a living faith for today
- Methodist Studies
Using the resources
- TCol resources remain on the site for one month only.
- They are not archived. They will not be posted to the web again.
- You can download and use. Or email us for high quality print resources.
- Tell us your mailing address and the number of copies required.
- Lead Worship becomes available as a blended online learning option in September 2007 .
- Use IE as the browser to explore this site. Firefox and Mozilla browsers may require setting adjustments. The website is currently being designed to optimise use for learning. It will change each month.
For science and spirituality in critical interaction
The Scientific & Medical Network
Rev Michael Cocks: Ground of Faith
For lectionary related resources Uniting Church Australia
For Old Testament study resources, Dr Howard Wallace
For New Testament study resources, Dr William Loader
For liturgy based on lectionary, Moira Laidlaw
For liturgy and preaching based on lectionary, Bruce Prewer
Back to top of page