Digitest 950-DT shown connected to TTPM-41 (4 in 1 Transducer).
Static base and flange mount transducers also shown.
- Digitally calibrates all torque tools including power tools
- Accuracy better than .25% indicated value (10-100% of transducer
- Full easy-to-read alphanumeric display
- Automatic sensing of active transducer by internal coding
- RS232C port standard
- Easy selection of 7 different torque units
- Sealed chemical resistant membrane keypad
- Quick and easy calibration from front keypad
- Durable high impact case with reinforced ball handle
- Complete digital microprocessor based circuitry
- Superfast Power Tool mode to be used with joint simulator (Pulse type air
tools not recommended)
- Peak mode both clockwise and counterclockwise
- First peak mode for "click" and clutch type tools
- Track mode
- Super twist LCD display - view at any angle
- Easy calibration mode with instructions via alphanumeric display
- Bail handle and two 9- volt batteries makes unit portable
- Match with any Digitest torque transducer
- Match with any brand torque transducer (consult CDI service dept.)
including rotary transducers
- Lightweight - only 3.5 lbs.
- Accepts any load cell output at 2 or 3 mv/v.
- AC power for standard 110/120 volt
National Torque Tools