Digital Electronic Torque
- Largest Storage Capacity Available
- Up to 4000 torque values can be stored in memory. An audible tone signals
when memory is full.
- Down Loading Capacity
- Computorq II is equipped to down-load individual torque values or store
values in memory which can be directly down-loaded to a printer/computer or
datalogger via RS232.
- Selectable Modes of Operation
- "Peak Hold" and "Track" modes of operation are standard. Computorq II's
electronics are far superior to our competitors in capturing real torque value
in "Peak" mode
- Easy Set-Up
- Target torque values (high and low percentage, tolerances and torque
engineering units) are easily programmed through the keypad and shown on the
- Quality Construction
- Proven industrial quality. Designed for continuous use.
- Available from 5 in. lb. to 1000 ft. lb.
- A 9V alkaline battery is standard and provides enough power for 60 hours
of operation. A "LO BAT" indication on the display signals for replacement.
- 1% From 20-100% of scale
- 1%, plus 5 increments, from 10 -20% of scale
- Calibration Data
- All calibration data is stored in the microprocessor
- Baud Rate
- The baud rate for downloading to a printer/computer/data logger is
selectable. The factory set rate is 1200. Options are 300, 600, 1200 2400,
4800, 9600 or 19,200.
||5 - 50 in. lb.
5.6 - 56 dNm
5.7 - 57 cmkg
|.01 in. lb.
.1 in. oz.
||25-250 in. lb.
28 - 282 dNm
29 - 288 cmkg
|.1 in. lb.
||5 - 50 ft. lb.
68 - 667 dNm
69 - 691 cmkg
600 in. lb.
|.01 ft. lb.
.1 in. lb.
||25 - 250 ft. lb.
34 - 338 Nm
3.4 - 34 mkg
|.1 ft. lb.
||60 - 600 ft. lb.
81 - 813 Nm
8.3 - 83 mkg
|.1 ft. lb.
||100-1000 ft. lb.
14 - 138 mkg
|.1 ft. lb.
The ranges listed above are for reference, as most of the torque
engineering units can be selected through the keypad (Ft. Lb., In. Lb., In. Oz.,
NM, dNM, Mkg and cmkg).
P113-50 - TO 9 PIN P.C.
P113-60 - TO 25 PIN P.C.
Computorq-II Audio/Visual Indicators
|KEY PAD FUNCTIONS|
||Analog Bar Graph
||Number of Torque Values in
||Super Twist LCD
||7 Torque Units
||Green "Go" Limit LED
||Peak Hold Mode|
||Red "Over Torque" Limits
||Clear LCD Display
||Store Data to Switch|
||Send Data to Computer/Data
||Recall Stored Torque
||Shift to Next Flashing
||Over Torque "Warning"
||Set Up Parameters|
||Specific Torque # in
Computorq II wrenches are equipped with both audio and visual signals
in addition to the torque information supplied on the LCD.
- Audio Signal
- An audio signal is emitted when the minimum acceptable standard indicators
of high and low preset torque value is reached or the upper torque limit is
- Visual Indicators
- Bright green and red LED's are standard indicators of high and low preset
- Over-Load Protection
- The red LED flashes, the audio buzzer sounds and "OVER" is displayed on
the LCD when the torque range of the wrench is exceeded.
- Earpiece Option
- An external jack for remote earpiece signaling in noisy working
environments is available as an option.
- New Liquid Crystal Display
- Large sized Super Twist liquid crystal display incorporates technology
improving visibility of displayed data from any viewing angle. The display is
updated five times a second for changes in torque measurements. There is no
perceived lag between applying torque and updating the measurements on the
LCD. It is the fastest on the market.
- Engineering Units
- All seven basic engineering torque units are available on most Computorq
11 models (Ft. Lb., In. Lb., In. Oz., Nm, dNm, Mkg, or cmkg) and are easily
selected through the keypad.
- Displayed Torque Measurements
- Torque measurements captured on the display remain until they are erased,
sent to the wrench's memory, or down-loaded to an external device.
- New Embossing Membrane Keypad
- This new design gives positive touch and response when any key is
depressed. Depression of any key is acknowledged by an audible signal giving a
positive indication of acceptance. Entire keypad is sealed against moisture
- On/Off Switch
- There is an On/OFF switch to conserve battery life located on the side of
- Sleep Mode
- After a specified time period of inactivity, the wrench's display switches
into a "sleep mode". All memory is retained while in the sleep mode. Operation
may be continued by pressing the keypad.
- Recall of Torque Measurements
- Up to 999 torque measurements can be reviewed by the operator, last in
first displayed, by pressing the recall button.
- Recall Display
- When the recalled torque measurement is displayed on the LCD, the sequence
number and total number or stored values are also displayed for reference.
- Bar Graph
- A bar graph is displayed on the LCD showing the relative position of
applied torque to the preset torque range. In track mode, the bar graph
displays the relative position of the applied torque to the full range
capability of the wrench. The bar graph is updated 10 times per second.
- Directional Indicators.
- There is a indicator on the LCD showing clockwise or counter-clockwise
application of torque.
National Torque Tools